Topics of bachelor thesis for 4year bachelor study program “Mechanical Engineering”, field of study “Power and Process Engineering”, specialization “Process Engineering” for academic year 2020/2021.
Assoc. Prof. Ing. Karel Petera, Ph.D.
- Modeling light distribution.
Assoc. Prof. Ing. Jan Skočilas, Ph.D.
- Measurement of particle paramaters.
- Rheology of viscoelastic material.
Ing. Jiří Moravec, Ph.D.
- Measuring system for rheological experiments with suspensions.
- Impellers for measurement of rheological properties.
- Power characteristics of impellers at low liquid level.
- Free topic.
Ing. Jaromír Štancl, Ph.D.
- Design of pasteurization equipment with direct ohmic heating.
- Measuring the electrical conductivity of solid foods.
Ing. Michal Netušil, Ph.D.
- Air filtration.
Ing. Stanislav Solnař
- Static vs. dynamic methods.
- Measurement of radiative heat flux.
- Heat exchangers in PC.
Ing. Viktor Vajc
- CIP cleaning for production lines.
- Ecological refrigerants.
Ing. Mgr. Vojtěch Bělohlav
- Mixing of the culture medium in a flat panel photobioreactor.
- Aeration of cultivation systems for the production of 3rd generation biomass.
- Effective methods of microalgae harvesting.
Ing. Martina Hladíková
- Flocculation and Biopolymers.
- Substitutes for Plastics.