Topics of master thesis for master study program “Mechanical Engineering”, specialization “Process Engineering” for academic year 2020/2021.
Assoc. Prof. Ing. Lukáš Krátký, Ph.D.
- Experimental determination and modelling of energy demand for mechanical size reduction of wastes.
- Feasibility study of a technology converting emitted CO2 to X in biorefinery concept.
Assoc. Prof. Ing. Karel Petera, Ph.D.
- CFD simulation of sedimentation of small particles.
- Modelling light distribution in a photobioreactor.
- Optimization of heat transfer between fluid stream and heat transfer surface.
Assoc. Prof. Ing. Jan Skočilas, Ph.D.
- Production of ceramic aggregates in rotary furnace.
- Spray dryer for gluten free powder production.
- Design of extruder for L profile production.
Ing. Jiří Moravec, Ph.D.
- Experimental stand for observation of flow of suspension in a pipe.
- Measuring sensor for rheological properties of fluids.
- Power consumption of impellers during vessel filling/draining.
- Carbonation of water (production of sparkling water).
- Balance of CO2 produced by vehicles with different types of engine.
- Free topic.
Ing. Jaromír Štancl, Ph.D.
- Electric properties of foods.
- Dependence of deformation on the electrical properties of the biopolymer.
- Proposal of selected processing line.
Ing. Michal Netušil, Ph.D.
- Water separation from the air.
- Pollutants in the filter element.
Ing. Stanislav Solnař
- Measurement of thermal conductivity of materials based on oscillation method.
- Heat exchangers for computers.
Ing. Mgr. Vojtěch Bělohlav
- CFD simulation of hydrodynamic conditions in flat-panel photobioreactor.
- Design of aeration element for flat-panel photobioreactor.
- Effective harvesting technology for separation of microalgae from culture medium.
Ing. Viktor Vajc
- Surface tension in technical applications.
- Spray cooling.