In the framework of lifelong learning, we offer various postgraduate courses, career courses for graduates as well as professionally oriented courses for both graduates and graduates of secondary schools. Absolving our courses, you gain and deepen partial expertise not only to gain new professional qualifications, but also expand your expertise and skills in out-of-work and out-of-career areas. The courses are offered on request, after agreement with the interested parties.
Offer of courses for lifelong learning
- Applied thermodynamics and physical chemistry
- Bioreactors and bioengineering
- Wastewater treatment
- Diffusion separation processes and equipment
- Hydrodynamic processes and equipment
- Chemical reactors
- Design of process apparatus
- Corrosion and protection against it
- Mixing and mixing equipment
- Thermal processes and equipment
- Sealing of process equipment – conditions for reliable sealing
- Mass and energy balances of production lines-simulation of operational lines behavior
If you are interested in a training or course in technology design, design machines and equipment for the chemical, food, processing, waste water and gas purification and biotechnology contact the head of the institute, prof. Ing. Tomáš Jirout, Ph.D.
Prof. Ing. Tomáš Jirout, Ph.D.
Department of Process Engineering
Czech Technical University in Prague
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
166 07, Prague 6